Belinda's than you are on the right track, if not, head back to Angie's and start at the beginning. I sure wouldn't want you to miss out of any fun!
1. Angie, TuttleTime, http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/
2. Ellen, Craft Monkey, http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
3. Tristan, Tristan’s Time4Craftin, http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
4. Tammy, Nesting Pretty, http://nestingpretty.blogspot.com/
5. Elaine, Expressions by Elaine, http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com/
6. Angelia, http://angeliaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/http:// (FB: Angelia Upchurch)
7. Belinda, Bee’s Hive of Drama, http://www.beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com/
8. Mary, http://marebearscraps.blogspot.com/ ------- YOU ARE HERE !
9. Wendy, http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/
10. Jackie, http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/
11. Jill, http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/
12. Leah, http://www.leahscarddesigns.com/
14. Mary J., http://maryjaminski.blogspot.com/
15. Tiffany, http://mysweetlemonadedreams.blogspot.com/
16 .Monica http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
Blue and Cheerful, that is what its all about for this hop!
For my project I had Easter in mind. I lifted this idea from another blogger , I so wish I could remember who it was (boy I hate when that happens), Thank you to the mystery blogger !!!
I like to put together baskets for our 3 little grandsons and this was perfect. I also got a red and orange bucket so they each will get their very own (Grandma don't want no fighting). The bucket comes with a shovel and I also plan on filling it with some other goodies.
The carts used were :.
EveryDay Paper Dolls - Bunny 6in
Create a Critter - Sun 2in
Easter solutions - Eggs 1in & Saying 2.5 in.
Plantin Schoolbook - Grass 2in.
Other product- Peachy Keen Funshine Faces
DCWV cardstock - adhesive back
baby blue bakers twine
blue ribbon from my stash
I also have some candy to giveaway!! All you need to do is leave a comment and a way to get a hold of you if you win.
Thanks for stopping!!